Monday, January 25, 2010

The dish on Petrilude











This time I've got some real gossip for you. So, we all know that Petrilude is snarky with his fans and at times can be considered downright rude. I've got the real scoop on the flamer from the midwest. 


Ever wonder why he chose the name "Petrilude"? It's simple.... petri + lude = basement quaalude cooker. I know you've all wondered how he makes enough money to travel all over the country, buy his stylish Japanese clothing and have a makeup collection larger than Sephora. Now you know. BUT, that's just the beginning of the story on Petrilude. Anyone who follows him on twitter knows that he's very friendly with quite a few other YouTubers. He was in NYC and New Jersey "partying" with them over the holidays. Strangely, he seems to be in that area "partying" with the same group of people around every big holiday. There is a reason. Petrilude isn't just a huge YouTube guru and a basement quaalude cooker. He's also the head of a massive YouTube sex ring. You all think that the reason half of these YouTubers don't have real jobs is because they're wracking up the big bucks with Adsense. WRONG! Petrilude has them all hooked on ludes and turning tricks. There have been questions as to why Xsparkage is suddenly so boring in her videos... ummm... she's high as a kite on Petrilude's drugs. You all ask why tonjesml is so emo and only writes depressing songs... yep... you guessed it. She's high on Petrilude's drugs! You ask why jpmetz is so angry. Yeah, that's withdrawl symptoms from Petrilude's drugs. Thewillofdc can barely sit still in his videos. Yet again, it's Petrilude's drugs. So, the whole deal is that Petrilude supplies all of these young and innocent YouTubers with his basement drugs and they in turn pull johns whenever he's in the NYC/Jersey area to pay him back. The guy has fruits of all flavours. I know for sure that soundlyawake, tonjesml, macnc40, jpmetz, xsparkage, sayanythingbrooke, thewillofdc and glowpinkstah are all involved in his ring. I've heard rumours of many others.


It was bad enough that we had to deal with YouTubers who ask subscribers to get them a home, ones who prey on young boys to get nudes, FAS babies who torture us with videos of themselves eating pot pies after getting off and ghetto mini van hullers. Now it's reduced to 20somethings addicted to drugs and selling themselves for YouTubes #1 ego.



25 comments:

  1. yay!
    don't forget to buy my album on iTunes.
    I turn tricks happily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH this is by far the greatest blog post i have ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  3. and what is this crazy drug that is causing complete opposite reactions from everyone that takes it? im boring, tonjes is emo, justine is angry and will is hyper.. what on earth is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha OMG!
    I want some <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would like to know what dish on those other tubers! er.. i mean... drug addicts! share these rumors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG LMAO! I'm involved in a drug sex ring?! Damn.. I must be way too high off drugs to even notice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't believe i haven't gotten these drugs yet...

    ReplyDelete
  8. josh clearly wrote this.

    lamesauce.
    GREEN THUMBS DOWN.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SayAnythingBrooke LOVES drugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best. Post. EVER.

    Now I can sleep at night knowing all my favorite YouTubers are taking Josh's homemade drugs and participating in orgies. The truth is finally out.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. SAYEVERYTHINGINAMONOTONEVOICEBROOKE, GTFO.

    ReplyDelete
  12. DAMN... I need some of those drugs they need to stop being so damn greedy and poor Maggie they didnt give any to her, if i was her i would stop being friends with them.
    on a serious note this is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What is Nicks reaction? multiple identity disorder?

    ReplyDelete
  14. FYI I'm not Petrilude nor am I one of his friends. This whole post stemmed off of a Twitter convo between Torok, Petrilude and moi. Petrilude has a HUGE ego and everyone knows it. Not much else you can say bad about him. So, hate away for the post. I could give a flying shite!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I unsubbed Petrilude after I saw how rude he is to his fans in BlogTV and on Youtube. He has a big head for no reason, you are a loser.

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg i've been looking for a good supplier for ages, thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Meh, anything that has to do with this pathetic group of losers is as stale as their YOU to the TUBE routines.

    Many people have stopped watching their repetitive shite a long time ago...it's old, repetitive, boring, and repetitive.

    As for myself, I grew tired of seeing Hindenburg sized, non-funny, loud, bully-women sporting corn teeth and bad hair.

    And dont get me started on the *cough* guys..bland, humorless, balding gay dudes with big honkin birdesk nose-beaks and odd shaped heads..

    I see more colorful and entertaining drug free characters pecking around my backyard...so who needs them!

    PA to the THETIC!!!

    NO to the WAY!!!

    IMO this entire group of washed-up attention whores need to go away...far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, away!! And thats really damn far!!!!

    Now, if you will excuse me..my head is killing me... I need to search out some drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @6:00PM ^^^ - who are you referring to?

    ReplyDelete
  19. i wanna quote something i heard on unkn0wnciritcs blog:

    "josh acts like eveytime he picks up a makeup brush he is curing cancer" XD

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh dear, Petrilude. I had to unsub too unfortunately. I think he is talented as are many people too but the difference is his attitude and treatment of others who are not his friends. It's great that he is nice to his friends but to act so bad to the people who made you popular on the internet? Why?
    I do watch soundlyawake. I think his his main channel is very entertaining. I am subbed to JPMETZ too but not her second anymore. Not to be rude but the camera angles an inch away from her teeth which distracted me in a not so nice way. I am trying terribly hard not to be rude but I feel if you put the camera in a specific place so often just clean that place up a bit, you know? I also feel she could be a little more appreciative of her friends. When I was watching her second channel I thought how amazing her friends are to her when a lot of people dealing with illness lose their friends. That group seems to be really good to each other. Just a few need lessons on how to treat their fans. I tried to write this in the least rude way possible becuase I really don't mean anything mean by it. Just how I feel about things.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What I find to be quitw humurous, is the fact that you call Petrilude all sorts of rude, and down right nonsensical names, but then you say that he is a bad person for supposedly doing the same. Is that not hypocracy at its finest? Secondly, who are you to judge? I am quite sure that you have your own skeletons that need tending to. You choose to sit behind a computer screen, and put up a front of bravery and hatre, but who are you really? You need to realize that other people's lives are just that; other people's, and if you do not like or appreciate what they choose to do, then dont do them yourself. You dont have a leg to stand on when it comes to placing judgement on others. Mind your own business and just accept that everyone does something different, especially if it is not affecting you in the least.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This website has to be the lamest shit ever...does hating on everybody feel reeallly good?? Im sure it sucks to be so unsatisfied with your entire life...that you resort to hurtful gossip...about talented ppl that you dont even know!! Wow i really hope you figure out some better reason for your existence

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just saw this by randomly looking up josh for Halloween tips. Bottom line is Josh is mad cool with great skills. I respect him not just for his talent but because even though some think he's an asshole I think hes amazing bc hes not fake. I prefer people like that. Usually what people take as him being snarky is usually just irritation as to why people dont have any damn common sense. Love u Josh!

    ReplyDelete

Support Chat -> https://reach.at/gurugossip