Monday, January 2, 2017

Server Adjustments

I've made some adjustments to the way the server handles connections and attempted to eradicate some more bad code. I've noticed increased performance, so I'm going to take some time for more analytics and find the next big hurdle to tackle. Hopefully the next step is getting new servers setup that can handle a larger load, because we seem to be consistently outgrowing our resources, regardless of the adjustments I keep making. I know I said several times about changing hosts, and how bad hostgator is, which we all know at this point. I'm working on getting that all in place and hopefully even a full forum software change, which will eliminate many issues we are currently seeing. Thank you all for your patience and continued loyalty to this site, we want to keep this legacy alive and allow you to talk freely about all these personalities and issues you are interested in. Have a Happy New Year Everyone!

7 comments:

  1. ok wtf is going on with the site now?? Now I can even access it because it says it's forbidden! When I checked other websites it said gurugossiper was up and running. What is going on? Was I banned or something? I find that hard to believe if I was since I mainly come just to read posts and never fight with anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you were banned, it would tell you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having the same issue as the posters above. It says Error 403: Forbidden and has been like that for the past week. And to my knowledge I have never been banned. There must be something wrong with the site.

      Delete
  3. its been like 4 years and gg still has the same issues. just go to another site. like lsa, gossip bakery or smth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't access the site for about 3 days. Come on guys do sth. I need to read about stupid Kalel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is the issuse of Error 403: Forbidden still not fixed? I haven't been able to access the site for 3 weeks plus now. However the site works if I open it in internet explorer but on chrome that I use I get the error message. I cant use IE because it's way to slow. Pleasy fix it already.

    ReplyDelete

Support Chat -> https://reach.at/gurugossip