We're going to start off with the "Guru" I find most annoying... Nat Neagle. I'll list a few tidbits that I've heard about her and you can all add whatever you'd like.
1. Known for being extremely needy. Continually posts compliment fishing comments on twitter, her blogs and randomly in her videos. She seemingly needs to hear from her minions how great she is or life just is not for this "Guru". We all know that Nat is her own greatest fan though. Go Nat!!!
2. Once had a PayPal donate button scandal where she attempted to get money from her subscribers to get enough money together to move out of her apartment after having spent her family's savings building up her MAC collection. Nat Neagle now claims this entire thing was a joke, but at the time it was far from a joke. She not only talked about how she needed money on her Twitter, but also wrote a blog about it (which has since been deleted).
3. Nat recently discovered Ugg boots and the hair flip. Both were popular in... oh ummm... 2000? She's rocking both currently and fishing for compliments on both. Go on, give her a twitter @reply and tell her how great they both look on her!
4. Nat enjoys blogging. She also enjoys gossiping just like we do. A few months ago, she wrote a blog about being a role model. No names were mentioned, but she did make it pretty clear who at least one of the people was that she blogged about. She called people out on their "scandalous behavior" suck as drinking and cursing. Now, if you're perfect, you could write a blog calling others out and get away with it. Nat is far from what I would consider a good role model though.
5. Our self described positive role model is ever so proud of the MAC Pro card she has. When she got it, it was a huge deal to her. She was all about telling everyone how to get one.... falsify documents!! Nat sent in documents proving that she was a freelance makeup artist. The strange thing is that months later she did her first ever makeup application on a person other than herself and proudly posted it onto her blog.
6. Nat is also obsessed with talking about her dieting habits. She loves to brag when she loses a pound. She recently got up the nerve to made a video showing her entire body. Is it a big deal that she's obese? Nope. A lot of people are. The fun bit about Nat's obesity is that she claimed to weigh over 200 lbs at 5'6" and wear a size 10 trouser. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Maybe a size 10 trouser bought at TJ Maxx and incorrectly labeled.
I'll end my part now and let you all take over. Make sure to suggest who else we should dish on in your comments.
xoxo Lucy Looselipss
From my friend Nat....