Saturday, May 2, 2015
Sunday, February 22, 2015
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Saturday, January 10, 2015
Saturday, December 13, 2014
Monday, November 17, 2014
This page is designed to explain your responsibilities as a member of our forum. By following these rules, we ensure that our board runs smoothly and without problems. If you have any question regarding these rules, do not hesitate to contact a staff member with your question.
- Basic Rules
- Be respectful of other posters.
- Make an effort to post topics in the appropriate forum. If you are not sure whether or not there is a topic made, please use the search function located at the top of any page to search for one.
- Users should not attempt to moderate the forum. Use the report function or private messaging to alert a moderator to a situation that may need to be handled with moderation.
- Do not abuse the report function. One report for an off topic discussion or any other type of issue is enough for the mods to be alerted to a situation.
- Got a channel or blog you want to promote? Do so here. You can put urls in your signatures as well, but if you create any new topics they will be deleted.
- Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
- Refrain from discussing/mocking mental and physical illnesses. You are not the personal doctor to anyone here, and thus should not suggest what anyone has, be it a member or the YouTuber.
- Refrain from using any form of hate speech, as it will not be tolerated. This includes body shaming and any post that is ethnically, racially, religiously, or sexually discriminatory.
- Breaking the following rules will result in having your account automatically permanently banned:
- Excessive trolling and flaming will result in a permanent ban.
- Only one account per person is permitted. Subsequent accounts may be merged or permanently banned.
- Spam will not be tolerated and will result in a permanent ban.
- No pornographic material is to be posted in any form including but not limited to pictures, videos, and links. This will also resort in a permanent ban.
- Linking to pirated material or viruses is prohibited and will also resort in a permanent ban.
* RULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE *